Friday, May 2, 2008

SUCCESS!!

Just wanted to share with everyone my excitement on reaching my fundraising goal today of $4,000 for my trip! I am really happy, relieved, and overwhelmingly grateful for everyone's support of my journey. These generous people's willingness to donate will help make a difference in the afforable housing crisis in the US, and that is essentially the entire purpose of this bike trip. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED!!!

I also went and picked up my rider numbers today for the MS ride I am doing this weekend. I know it will be a great experience, and can't wait for it to start. Which isn't hard since I'm sure 5am when my alarm clock is going off will come soon enough ;) I will let y'all know how the 150 miles in two days goes when I get back. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jason lortie said...

wow thats amazing jess, i cant believe it!

i hope you have fun on your trip, be sure to call when you get back to let me know whats up.